What are academic offences?

If you've been accused of cheating in exams or  plagiarising your assignment, then the university believes that you have committed an academic offence. You will be asked to attend a hearing at the university.

What do I need to do?

Make an appointment with the SU advice service. We can meet you before the hearing and attend as your student representative.

At the hearing

  • Go with the Advisor to your allocated hearing time.
  • Failure to show will be considered as admitting to the offence

After the hearing

Whatever the outcome of your hearing, the advisor taking your case will discuss the options that you have available to you and hep you with the next steps.

Registered Office: University of West London Students' Union, St Mary's Road, London W5 5RF
Registered in England Company Number: 8158543
Registered Charity Number: 1148594

Powered by MSL