Retro Vintage @ West 5 with Men's Football
Fri 14 September 2018 22:00-03:00
West 5 , Popes Ln, London W5 4NT
What is going on?
Check our Mini onsite Vintage Fair, hit up one of the local charity shops or if you areally looking to go the extra mile head to east London and pick up the waviest and craziest garms you can find. Join us at our local beloved venue that is West 5 to cut some shapes with Men's Football!
What music is played?
Pop, Chart and anything you would imagine hearing on Spotify's party classic's playlist!
Who are Men's Football?
Men's Football are the current 'Sports Team of the Year' (UWLSU Awards 2018) and are one of the biggest sports clubs at UWL. They compete in competitive fixtures, run events and raise money for charity throughout the year.
Find out more
How do I Purchase my online ticket?
You can get your ticket by heading to the event via the fresher’s page or search the event using the search bar. Once you have selected the event ticket please fill out all relevant fields to sign yourself up to the website and the ticket should appear in your basket. Don’t worry you can still use card to purchases beverages at the bar
Can I purchase a ticket at the venue?
Yes, you can but this will be at a higher price than the online ticket. We will only be accepting CASH on the door, however you can find cashpoints en route to the venue.
How do I get to the event?
At around 9.30pm your elected sabbatical officers along with some familiar faces (Fresher’s crew) will be meeting you all in the Hub located in Paragon halls courtyard. Everyone will then travel down to the venue together!
When Is Last entry?
What if I am running late and don’t get to walk down with everyone?
As much as we would hate for you guys to miss out on walking down with everyone, these things happen... But not to worry you can use the recommended navigation apps listed below so that you and some friends can arrive straight to the door of the Venue.
Helpful Navigation Apps
Nearest stations: South Ealing Station
There are a few helpful Apps you can download to help you get around not just in West London but all over London! You can find these below:
- City Mapper
- Google Maps
Not found the question/answer you are looking for on here?
You can send your question or query to Su.Events@uwl.ac.uk
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance.
3. UWLSU operates a strict Challenge 21 policy, if you look under 21 you will be asked to prove your age.
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.