Tuesday 22 September 2020
9am - 5pm
Whats going on?
If you were looking for a reason to get outside or get moving from the comfort of your own room/home... Then look no further! Join us it in reaching our 50k target and keeping things on the move by getting involved with our virtual fitness club. Whether you would like to run, walk, cycle or any other mode of movement (You would be surprised with the creative methods we have seen in the past) together we can reach our ambitious target.
Some of you may be thinking why I would do such a thing?! Not only will you get the chance to explore more of your local area or the beautiful capital, if you do all the following you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher!
To Enter you need to:
Join the UWL Sport and Fitness Centre Club on Strava (or by clicking here)
Follow us uwl_su on Instagram
Cover a minimum of 3 miles over the duration of the virtual event
Attach at least one photo to one of your submissions on the App
Besides the competition, there are some real benefits of keeping on the move, check out some of our favourties here
We will be announcing the winner on 9th October so keep an eye out on our social media here
Not found the question/answer you are looking for on here?
You can send your question or query to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance.
3. UWLSU operates a strict Challenge 21 policy, if you look under 21 you will be asked to prove your age.
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.