UWL Purge - Halloween Event
Fri 26 October 2018 22:00-03:00
Freddie's Bar/ Lawrence Hall
What is it?
The past present and future of UWL has become clouded by the impure thoughts and actions of those who associate themselves with this modern institution. The spirit of resistance is upon us, the fluidity of rules has become obscure and we shall not ignore them any longer. The tree of liberty must be ripped from its roots and restored accordingly, the conscience of UWL must be rebirthed and reincarnated in its most purest form.
Join us on this quest to recondition West London’s Utopia created by our founding sabbaticals.. overcoming all forms of resistance and restoring purity.
PURGE IS PURITY.. PURGE IS PURITY.. PURGE IS PURITY!
Join us at our annual Halloween night time event for a truly unique experience you won't forget!
- THE ROOM HOLDING THE EXPERIENCE MAY CONTAINFLASHING AND STROBE LIGHTING
- THE ROOM HOLDING THE EXPERIENCE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR INIDVIDUALS WHO SUFFER FROM PHOTO-SENSISTIVE EPILEPSY AND CLAUSTROPHOBIA
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance. In addition to footage and images utilised for promotion use/actvivity (e.g. Website content Commercial material)
3. UWLSU operates a strict Challenge 21 policy, if you look under 21 you will be asked to prove your age.
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.