Your one-stop shop for all things sport and fitness on offer for 2017-18.
Sport and fitness at UWLSU has once again been upgraded to offer students and staff an unrivalled experience at unbelievably low prices. With our programmes you can:
- Join a competitive sports team
- Keep fit through our range of fitness classes on campus
- Play for fun with friends or classmates
- Go for a swim at your leisure
- Use our on-site fitness suite
Active lifestyles have never been this cheap and easy to access! Here's a breakdown of how to attend a class.
- Step 1 - Choose a membership type from the list below to suit you.
- Step 2 – Book a session by following the link to the list of events available to you.
- Step 3 – Enjoy your session and book again and again!
- Step 4 – Tell your friends and classmates to come and join the fun!
What's on offer?
- Gym memberships are available for the year at a cost of £80 for students (early bird price of £70 available until 23 September) and £110 for staff.
- You will also be able to access all of the Get Active classes at no additional cost.
What other sporting activities can I get involved in?
- A Get Active membership is just £20 (plus £1.50 booking fee) for the year and enables you to go to any of our fitness classes. Low commitment but maximum fun, simply pay £20, reserve a place at your favourite classes with reception (please note booking is advised as classes will book up quickly).
- A Be Sport membership is just £40 for the year (plus £1.50 booking fee). This membership consists of fun, recreational sport sessions. This membership allows you to attend a variety of sporting events rather than signing up to just one.