Raising a concern

You are encouraged to raise any concerns about how your case is being managed or any issues you are having with your Advisor or our service directly with your allocated advisor if you feel able to do this in order to give them an opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this, please download the complaint form and follow the guidance within it.  

Informal complaints

UWLSU Advice follows the process laid out in UWLSU’s Bye-Laws for all complaints about our service. In the first instance, it is recommended that you submit your complaint to the Advice & Outreach Manager so that they can investigate your complaint within UWLSU Advice and attempt to resolve your issue with you. If your complaint is about the Advice & Outreach Manager, you can email your complaint to the Representation & Insight Manager.

Email this form as an informal complaint to:

Andy Irwin (Advice & Outreach Manager)


Matthew Myles-Brown (Representation & Insight Manager)

If you have attempted to resolve the matter informally, or do not believe that the informal route is suitable for your complaint, you can use the complaint form as a formal complaint and email it directly to the Students’ Union President.

Registered Office: University of West London Students' Union, St Mary's Road, London W5 5RF
Registered in England Company Number: 8158543
Registered Charity Number: 1148594

Powered by MSL