Chat with us
Whether you’re a seasoned rugby pro or you’ve never picked up a ball before, joining the Ealing rangers will be a great opportunity to learn the game, play matches weekly and enjoy the Wednesday socials.
Kickstart your university life by joining the brotherhood that runs throughout the team; rugby is a great way of meeting new people with a similar interest and our thesis is based around strengthening these bonds.
We are an all-inclusive team and we make sure that people from all walks of life have access to training, games and socials. This is very important to us and we welcome anyone into the team who wants to give rugby a go.
Memberships: We have two memberships available, a full playing membership and a social membership. The playing membership gives you full access to training on Mondays, competitive fixtures throughout the year, leading up to the all-important match Varsity, where we go head to head with our rivals, Westminster and even TOUR! Our social membership gives you full access to attending Tour. It also gives you access to socials hosted by us; whether it’s out at Freddie’s bar, down a bowling alley, or a night out at Pryzm, you’ll be able to attend all socials.
The cost of your fees go towards helping the club function, e.g. covering your playing insurance, covering the travel to games, paying our amazing coaches, funding socials and in all making the club bigger and better.
We hope to welcome you into the team in September so you can enjoy the ultimate university experience and play rugby alongside your brothers for life.
Full playing and social: £60 - At the check out the price will read "£70" but we will be issuing £10 refunds.
Social only: £15
Events and Activities
BUCS Matches On Wednesday, Monday Training Sessions, Movember, Varsity, Tour, Pub Quizzes, Christmas Dinner, Pryzm, West5, Bowling, Fifa Nights.
You can reach us on social media at:
Below are the positions available when putting yourself forward for a committee position. Some groups may have additional roles to others, so make sure you check them out!
GROUP ADMINISTRATOR - Click Here
- This role is a new role created to reduce the demand on the President and add value to the treasurer role, therefore, it includes elements of the Treasurer roles. It’s been designed to incorporate the behind-the-scenes administrative work and the financial elements that go into running a student group.
CLUB CAPTAIN - Click Here
- This role is new and includes elements of the President & Captains roles. It’s been designed to incorporate the on-field direction and the organisational elements that go into running a successful sports club on and off the field of play. This person doesn’t need to be the best player, but more of a leader who has a vision for the club. Club captains will be assisted by team captains where applicable.
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - Click Here
- This role is new and includes elements of a social media sec that some student groups have had in previous years and other means of communication. It’s been designed to ensure consistency of your student groups message across all communications and to give you a single point of contact for comms. This person will oversee the student group communications.
EVENTS MANAGER - Click Here
- This role is a new role created to add value to the previous social sec role, therefore, it includes elements of the social sec role. It’s been designed to incorporate the behind-the-scenes administrative work, the financial elements and the face-to-face elements that go into running effective and successful student group events and social activities.
CAPTAIN - Click Here
- This is a sports-specific role that will take the lead of the on-field match day activities. They will lead the team to perform to the best of their ability and will lead by example. They will be a role model for their members. They will liaise with facilities, referees and opposition on a match day.
VICE-CAPTAIN -Click Here (see Captain)
- This is a sports-specific role that will support the captain with the on-field match day activities. They will lead the team to perform to the best of their ability and will lead by example. They will be a role model for their members. They will liaise with facilities, referees and opposition on a match day.
For the full description of the core roles, head over to our webpage to take a look: click here
How do I nominate myself?
Nominating yourself couldn’t be easier!
All you need to do is write a short bio (up to 300 words) about who you are, what position you are running for, and why and fill out this google form: HERE