Chat with us
The Vixens love pole and pole fitness is a great way to get fit, learn new skills, gain new friends all while having fun!
Our weekly sessions are run by our amazing instructor Alex who will teach you different moves and create fun routines.
We like to try all aspects of pole and have spinning, routine and heels sessions alongside our usual classes.
Last year a few of our Vixens participated in the Ealing pole studio showcase and we hope to put on another showcase this year.
Whether you are a beginner or have some previous pole experience Alex will work at your speed and help build your confidence.
The Vixens are an amazing group of girls who like to laugh and have fun while getting fit if you want to become part of the Vixen family, we would love to hear from you!!
Membership price £15
Due to Government guidelines, we are unable to have any face-to-face sessions at present.
However, we have a weekly session with our instructor Alex on a Saturday .
Classes will be heel, chair or floor routines and this will be alternated each week.
The class will run from 1:30pm - 2:15pm via zoom and the link will be sent on the day.
Events and Activities
Weekly class Saturday 1:30pm - 2:15pm
Online via zoom with Alex @theealingpolestudio
Mix of chair, heel and floor routines.
Wednesday nights are traditionally our social nights when your social secs arrange a variety of socials to accommodate all the members.
In previous years we have had dinners, pub quiz nights, bowling, Uni parties e.g Halloween, winter wonderland, pumpkin carving and are always open to suggestions for anything you think would be a fun night out!
We also like to show our support for events hosted by the other sports and social teams.
The committee like to chose a charity each year and host fundraisers to support our chosen charity. Last year the Vixens raised funds for Period Poverty and have donated sanitary products to Ealing food bank to support our local community.
For more about date, times and access information please follow us at uwlpolefitness on Instagram. Any questions email us at UWLpolefiness@gmail.com.
Below are the positions available when putting yourself forward for a committee position. Some groups may have additional roles to others, so make sure you check them out!
GROUP ADMINISTRATOR - Click Here
- This role is a new role created to reduce the demand on the President and add value to the treasurer role, therefore, it includes elements of the Treasurer roles. It’s been designed to incorporate the behind-the-scenes administrative work and the financial elements that go into running a student group.
CLUB CAPTAIN - Click Here
- This role is new and includes elements of the President & Captains roles. It’s been designed to incorporate the on-field direction and the organisational elements that go into running a successful sports club on and off the field of play. This person doesn’t need to be the best player, but more of a leader who has a vision for the club. Club captains will be assisted by team captains where applicable.
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - Click Here
- This role is new and includes elements of a social media sec that some student groups have had in previous years and other means of communication. It’s been designed to ensure consistency of your student groups message across all communications and to give you a single point of contact for comms. This person will oversee the student group communications.
EVENTS MANAGER - Click Here
- This role is a new role created to add value to the previous social sec role, therefore, it includes elements of the social sec role. It’s been designed to incorporate the behind-the-scenes administrative work, the financial elements and the face-to-face elements that go into running effective and successful student group events and social activities.
VICE CAPTAIN - Click Here (see Captain)
- This is a sports-specific role that will assist the Captain with the 'on-field' match day activities. They will lead the team to perform to the best of their ability and will lead by example. They will be a role model for their members. They will liaise with facilities, referees and opposition on a match day.
For the full description of the core roles, head over to our webpage to take a look: click here
How do I nominate myself?
Nominating yourself couldn’t be easier!
All you need to do is write a short bio (up to 300 words) about who you are, what position you are running for, and why and fill out this google form: HERE