Skip to content


Support if you need help both on and off campus

*The contents of this page contain topics related to sexual violence, therefore some of the content might be of a sensitive nature to readers*. 

Off campus: 


The Havens 

Specialist centres in London for women, men, children; advising, supporting and treating those who have been raped or sexually assaulted (You must phone the centre you want to go to 1st to make an appointment) 

0203 299 6900 


Emergency services 

999- civilians should use this number in an emergency and urgent emergency or medical care is needed at the crime scene.  

101- non urgent, civilian can use this if they want to report a crime that does not urgent police or medical attention. 

112- This operates exactly the same as 999 and directs you to exactly the same emergency call centre. The important thing about 112 is that it will work on a mobile phone anywhere in the world.

On Campus: 


Student Welfare 

Tel: 020 8231 2313/2959 





Tel: 020 8231 2218. 



SU Reporting System

If you need to report an incident that has happen on campus in an SU space or at one of our events, please find the link to our reporting system below. 


UWL Reporting System

The University of West London is committed to promoting and providing a safe and supportive environment for all students and staff. We take reports of bullying and harassment, discrimination, hate crime or abuse/sexual misconduct seriously. We are hosting a new platform to called Report + Support to encourage students and staff to report concerns anonymously.