Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy these tickets?
Tickets to UWLSU events can ONLY be purchased online through this website. You won't be able to have full access to the website until you have registered with the university during enrolment week but before then you can create a guest account here.
Make sure you buy your tickets early as numbers are limited due to venue capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: Only tickets bought on this website will gain you entry into the official SU-run events. Be careful of other wristbands on sale from promoters in town which WILL NOT gain you entry into the event. Why can’t I log in to buy tickets?
You won’t be able to log in until you have registered online with the University. Until then you can create a guest account and buy tickets. Once you have a full student account, we merge the two accounts and everything will as normal!
How can I get involved with UWLSU?
Have a look at our numerous sports clubs, societies and job opportunities for you to get involved in on our website. Want to organise great events? There really is something for everyone.
Where do I pick up my tickets?
You don't need to collect your tickets from anywhere! All of the tickets to the events you want to go to will be in your email inbox. When you arrive at the event you just need that email and you will be required to show photographic ID in order to attend the event.
I’m not quite 18 yet; can I still attend events?
Unfortunately you will not be able to attend any event that has alochol involved or is at the event.. If your 18th birthday does happen to fall during the night, you can purchase tickets, just come along to one of the information points with your photo ID to get it sorted, we will probably also sing you 'Happy Birthday!'.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch! You can do this by:
Email - email@example.com
Facebook - Message us on our Facebook Page, or our Facebook Group
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance.
3. UWLSU operates a strict Challenge 21 policy, if you look under 21 you will be asked to prove your age.
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.