11/11/2022 - 11/11/2022
7pm - 10pm
Come on down to Freddie's Bar for a party like no other! We will be playing all 3 Harry Styles albums throughout the night with all of his music videos, the best quiz, visuals and Harry's STYLED decor! We'll also be playing an incredible selection of One Direction anthems. So bring your boas, cowboy hats, sparkles but most importantly... YOURSELF! We can't wait to see you all there!
With the growth of technology and less people carrying cash we will only be accepting card payments on the door. However they will be accepting cash at the bars
Will I need ID?
For this event, please make sure to bring your student ID!
What time is last entry?
Last entry for the event is 8:00pm, please ensure to get to the venue in good time in order not to not miss out
How can I get to the venue?
By this point we are hoping you will have started to find your feet and be familiar with the area, but if you are not please see below a range of Apps that may help you get about not just in the local area, but around the whole of London!
- Google Maps
- City Mapper
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
12. Your FREE ticket for this event will only guarantee entry up until 10.30PM! so be sure to get there in good time
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance.
3. UWLSU states you MUST have prove of ID to enter all venues, this is more so important when attending a club night to prove you are 18+ (Without this you may be refused entry into the venue)
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.
8. Refunds will be issued if you have proof of a positive LFT or PCR test
9. Due to the nature of the event you may be asked by management to remove anything obstructing your face to identify you
10. Due to the nature of the event you may be required to leave parts of your costume outside of the venue if they are deemed harmful