Wednesday 27 October 2021
10pm - 2:30am
Freddies/ Lawrence Hall
What is going on?
HALLOWEEN IS BACK! After a short break away we are returning with one of the biggest events of the year! It is clear that summer is over, winter is fast approaching and daylight is slowly fading! Join us this year for an experience to pay homage to some of the scariest iconic horror movie legends. We will have a couple of tricks up our sleeves on the night and in the lead up to the jumpiest night of the year!
Our resident DJ's will be dropping some of the biggest tunes of the decade to get you going all night long
So, guess there is only one thing left to do.. GRAB YOUR TICKETS and get creative with your scariest outfits ready to link up with us and party the night away!
How do I get my ticket?
Be sure to grab your pre-sale ticket FAST, we only have a limited amount so be sure to get them in in good time! We will have a limited amount on the door but these will be at a slighlty higher price that pre-sale. Once you have purchased your tickets, you will rceieve ticket confirmation to the email account you made an account with. Dont forget to bring this with you as youll need to show this on the door to get in!
Be sure to get your tickets on time as we only have a limited amount!
With the growth of technology and less people carrying cash we will only be accepting card payments on the door. However they will be accepting cash at the bars
Will I need ID?
Yes, for all of our events you will need a valid form of ID.
For our late night events/club nights you will need a valid form of ID to prove you are 18+. without this we will be unable to permit you entry to the venue. So be sure to bring this along with your University ID card (or Student number if you dont have your University ID card yet)
What time is last entry?
Last entry for this event is 11:30pm, please ensure to get to the venue in good time in order not to miss out
How can I get to the venue?
By this point we are hoping you will have started to find your feet and be familiar with the area, but if you are not please see below a range of Apps that may help you get about not just in the local area, but around the whole of London!
- Google Maps
- City Mapper
Please do note that 24 hours tubes are currently not running in London until further guidance from the government has been provided
Need some more Info?
If you need some more information about, this activity please do not hesitate to give us a shout on social media here or via email by getting in conctact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Events
Here at UWLSU we operate a series of Terms and Conditions for our events. This is both for your safety, security and licensing reasons. Please note that by attending one of our events, ticketed or not, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
Section 1: Purchase of a ticket or wristband is subject to the following terms and conditions;
1. You need a valid ticket/wristband to get in to see the show/event.
2. The venue management and/or event promoter (UWLSU) reserves the right to refuse admission. If you arrive late to an advertised last entry time, this constitutes grounds for a refusal of admission.
3. Please do not be offended if the venue management or promoter requests to see the contents of your bag. For certain events, the management also reserve the right to conduct security searches on admission by trained members of the security team.
4. Only in the event of the show/event being cancelled will your ticket be refunded.
5. Reselling a ticket or wristband for commercial gain will result in the ticket being invalid and non-refundable.
6. Sometimes the promoter (UWLSU) or event manager may need to make alterations to the advertised details of the performance/event at short notice. If this happens, the promoter (UWLSU) is not required to issue a refund or exchange of tickets/wristbands.
7. If allocated seats/areas have been issued to you, the venue manager or promoter (UWLSU) reserve the right to change this without refund.
8. By purchasing a ticket/wristband you are affirming your consent to the filming and/or sound recording of you as a member of the public whilst on the premises.
9. We are sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst in attendance of the event, however the promoter (UWLSU) and/or the venue is not responsible for personal belongings you choose to bring to an event.
10. The unauthorised use of any professional camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
11. The venue and/or promoter holds the right to amend additional terms and conditions without notification to ticketholders.
12. Your FREE ticket for this event will only guarantee entry up until 10.30PM! so be sure to get there in good time
Section 2 - Upon entry to one of our events, you adhere to the following;
1.1. Management always reserve the right of refusal upon your entry.
1.2. Management always reserve the right to remove you from the venue without reason.
2. You agree to be photographed and/or filmed whilst in attendance.
3. UWLSU states you MUST have prove of ID to enter all venues, this is more so important when attending a club night to prove you are 18+ (Without this you may be refused entry into the venue)
4. UWLSU is not responsible for the actions of outside contractors, such as Security staff. We apologise if you have a problem with one of our contractors and we ensure all members of contactor staff are fully qualified and in a position to be working for us, however we cannot accept any responsibility for their actions.
5. You will not be served alcohol is you appear to be too drunk.
6. You agree to follow instructions given by members of the UWLSU team.
7. You understand that any cloakroom operated means that valuables are left at your own risk.
8. Refunds will be issued if you have proof of a positive LFT or PCR test
9. Due to the nature of the event you may be asked by management to remove anything obstructing your face to identify you
10. Due to the nature of the event you may be required to leave parts of your costume outside of the venue if they are deemed harmful