When should you come to UWLSU complaints service?
Contact us if you're unhappy with any aspect of your student experience, for example:
- the content of your course
- the support you’ve had with your studies
- the teaching
What services do UWLSU complaints offer?
•Find out if you can come to an informal resolution with the help of the SU Advice service. If you’ve been unsuccessful, we can help you to put a formal complaint together.
How do I make a formal complaint?
Complete the complaint template. You will need to:
- explain the situation
- provide supporting evidence
- state the outcome that you are seeking.
- send your complaint by email to email@example.com