By joining a student group for the current academic year (on payment of the relevant membership fee), I acknowledge and agree that:
- If joining a sports club, the University of West London Students’ Union will pass my details onto British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) for team and individual competition entry only. Details such as name, university, email address, date of birth and any other specific requirements for university sport competition will be passed to BUCS. BUCS will never pass my data onto third parties and it will be used solely for BUCS competition and communication purposes. Every individual can manage the information that they receive from BUCS. For more information about BUCS please visit www.bucs.org.uk.
- I will abide by the students’ union constitution, and schedules and associated policies. All such documents are available from the students’ union.
- I am representing the University of West London Students’ Union and will behave appropriately at all times.
- This membership is valid until 30 August 2018, regardless of when it was purchased during the academic year.
- Purchase of the membership is available to students at the University of West London only. Non-students are able to obtain membership by purchasing an associate membership through the students’ union website (www.uwlsu.com), however additional charges may apply and non-students cannot play in official BUCS matches.
- The University of West London Students’ Union reserves the right to revoke membership of any paid member without refund or appeal if a student is found to go against these terms and conditions.
For more information please contact Charlie Benson, Sport and Events manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for memberships are accepted within seven days of purchase, provided that the individual has not attended more than one training session, more than one group meeting, or taken part in a BUCS fixture or other competition.
Refund decisions are made on an individual basis, and may be considered for reasons such as illness or other unexpected circumstances that are out of your control.
Refunds are agreed in person by the Sport and Events Manager only. For any queries please contact Charlie Benson on Charlie.email@example.com to discuss refunds.